• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What famous hunter would you want to hunt with or...

I enjoy hunting alone really especially during deer season.
Less noise, no talking and just my senses I need to worry about when walking in/ out and especially when still hunting.

I hunt with a partner coyote and small game hunting but with deer we stay way far away from each other unless we are hunting my deer tower.

I can’t stand walking into the woods with a hunting partner and all they want to do is talk talk talk like a damned fool.
Walking in is very important to my hunts and I like to go in like a damned ninja if I can so yeah.....I like to be alone but if I go in with a buddy I make it clear to STFU going in and not to make any damned noise on the way to their spot.

Less noise, no talking and just my senses I need to worry about when walking in/ out and especially when still hunting.

I hunt with a partner coyote and small game hunting but with deer we stay way far away from each other unless we are hunting my deer tower.

I can’t stand walking into the woods with a hunting partner and all they want to do is talk talk talk like a damned fool.
Walking in is very important to my hunts and I like to go in like a damned ninja if I can so yeah.....I like to be alone but if I go in with a buddy I make it clear to STFU going in and not to make any damned noise on the way to their spot.
Lol. Damn brother!

I know the feeling. That's why I included just having a beer with them.

Nick Mundt, Michael Waddell & Travis Turner for folks still living. Those dudes are a buncha nuts, especially Nick Mundt. Met T-Bone once, super nice guy. He helped me pick out a release for my bow in 2006.
Fred Bear, Howard Hill or Elmer Keith if they were still around.

Nick Mundt, Michael Waddell & Travis Turner for folks still living. Those dudes are a buncha nuts, especially Nick Mundt. Met T-Bone once, super nice guy. He helped me pick out a release for my bow in 2006.
Fred Bear, Howard Hill or Elmer Keith if they were still around.
Yeah, those guys were bad asses. Fred Bear killed an elephant with a recurve bow shooting instinctively. I mean, WTH, Fred! They say the bow had over a 100lb draw weight. He was built like a toothpick, but that man was seriously farm boy strong.

Back
Top Bottom