• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What gun are you most proud to own?

I may have already answered this, but I'm not checking 12 pages to see. The 2 pistols I'm most proud to own are my CZ 75 Compact D (PCR) and its little brother, the alloy CZ Rami D. I've got some other good pistols like the Springfield 4" Mod 2 9mm and the Sig P365 (and I carry those the most), but the CZ's are the ones I'd keep if I could only have 2.

My uncle's Ruger Blackhawk he carried while flying recon missions during the Vietnam conflict.

View attachment 4292264

My grandfather's m1 carbine from WWII.

View attachment 4292266

I've already told my boys when I pass they'll have to figure out how to divvy 'em up. When they were young it was rock/paper/scissors best 2 of 3.
Sux not having family that are still living .

VERY! nice historical & Sentimental Guns you got there .

Peace!

Intratec DC-9. The infamous Tec 9. Absolutely the biggest piece of s*** of any gun that I have ever owned. I don't think I have ever fired a full 32 round magazine out of it without at least one failure. But man does it look cool sitting in my safe. Brings a smile to my face every time I see it.
I had 1, it never failed. but then I only used the factory mags. kinda wish I kept it.

Colt my Dad gave me when I was a kid.

Attachments

• PXL_20220625_023649836.MP-01.jpeg
    PXL_20220625_023649836.MP-01.jpeg
    123.1 KB · Views: 28
Intratec DC-9. The infamous Tec 9. Absolutely the biggest piece of s*** of any gun that I have ever owned. I don't think I have ever fired a full 32 round magazine out of it without at least one failure. But man does it look cool sitting in my safe. Brings a smile to my face every time I see it.
I have always loved the look. Owned two used ones and they both were trash. Sold them and found one heck of a deal on one NIB with the original price tag. I can't bring myself to shoot it or sell it.

Attachments

• 20220626_225058.png
    20220626_225058.png
    448.7 KB · Views: 27
Back
Top Bottom