• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What gun you grabbing when you hear a bump in the night

What you choosing?

• Total voters
Bad Guy.

3” will be very flashy at night & the extra recoil isn’t warranted.

That’s a few reasons why the tacticool shotgun ammo is pretty much 2 3/4”, often “low recoil”,( for faster follow up shots), & loaded with lower flash powders.

Just a thought: It’s your castle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
thanks, I understand

One of the two, depending on where I'm at. There in different rooms on different floors loaded with 5 rounds of low recoil double ought buckshot. Figure if it takes more that that I'm probably screwed anyway. I normally have either a 9mm taurus g2c or a 1911 45 on my hip also though.
Is the top one a browning or Remington

Is the top one a browning or Remington
Its actually a savage 720 it is an a5 clone though. I replaced all the springs in it with new auto 5 springs just after I bought it. I also replaced the original locking block with one from an a5 becuse the original had a crack in it. Runs like a champ now

Sent from my LGL84VL using Tapatalk

Its actually a savage 720 it is an a5 clone though. I replaced all the springs in it with new auto 5 springs just after I bought it. I also replaced the original locking block with one from an a5 becuse the original had a crack in it. Runs like a champ now

I also have a mag extension for it, just haven't figured out if I like it better with or without.

n
I have my grandfathers old Remington. One day I'm going to restore it.

My wife said that when she was little, they had an American Bulldog, Lady. While she was in the backyard with the dog, he father decided to see how good a guard dog she was. He came around the house wearing a full-face motorcycle helmet.
He was lucky to live long enough to get the helmet off - not only did it hide his face, but it also obscured his voice.
He got his answer.

Both of mine don't like ball caps or hoodies. Wife's brother was smoking outside with my wife and he had his jacket on with the hoodie pulled up over his bald head. He tried to enter my back door where my kids were and my female met him on the other side of the glass holding the door shut and trying to get at him. My wife said "take the hood off" and when he did, it was like flicking a switch and all was good. Glad to have my Cane Corsos.

Back
Top Bottom