• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What guns do you have that you never want to sell?

Twiztid

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
53   0
Reaction score
Mine is a simple one but it's the first gun I ever bought. It came right here from the ODT in 2011.

Rossi 6" stainless steel .357 magnum. Love it. I know it's not a colt, but I sold this one in 2013 when I was broke and the car needed tires. I tracked it down and bought it back 6 months ago.

20190505_185148.jpg

Mossberg 500 my father bought me when i was 16 in 1993. It needs a new barrel and could use a new mag tube but I've taken untold numbers of grouse and my 3 nicest bucks with that shotgun.
I have my father's, my grandfather's, and my great-grandfather's side-by-side shotguns. I've added one to the collection for myself so that's for that'll never go. I had my father's 22 rifle the first one I ever shot. And I gave it to a friend so he could teach his grandkids how to shoot. He bought it in Reno Nevada. He and some Air Force buddies we're going to go up into the mountains and deer hunt. It's a Ward's Western Field bolt action. It's the only thing he could afford in the pawn shop. But I'm happy to giving it to him has he is since passed away and I hope that that 22 rifle will go down to his family.

Winchester model 70 carbine in 270 caliber.
No blue on about 8 inches of the front of barrel,polished the bolt 2 years ago cause finish was gone,floorplate is rough,shot over 80 deer with that ole gun.Its called the Magic Gun by my son.

Back
Top Bottom