• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What guns do you have that you never want to sell?

Inland M1 Carbine my grandfather absconded with on FIJI Island while running a Red Cross R&R camp during WWII. His initials are carved into the forearm.

Two .22 rifles skipped a generation so my sons have them and I don't have to worry about them.

I have a 5 digit Ruger Blackhawk that my uncle carried flying recon missions over Vietnam during the war (he won DFC). I can't imagine selling it.

I'll have to sell the balance to help fund the boys' college educations...

Pretty much every one I own now,I plan on keeping. But theres 5 that I use frequently. 2 have sentimental value. And the rest are just pimped out exclusively, to me, for my selfish pleasure. 1. A Savage 12 ga humpback on a Browning patent that my grandfather bought new in 1963. He cut it to fit him, which fits me like a glove. Aint worth a lot collector wise, but its like my right arm. 2. Ruger Single six 4-5/8. First handgun I ever owned that I bought new. When my eyes were young, it was scary accurate in my hands. 3. Ruger mod 77mk2 stainless 30-06. The Go To Deer Thug. Purchased the day my daughter was born.1990. Many a deers last memory, have seen the flash out of the bbl, (or not) on their way to the guttin tree. 4. North American 22 mag. If it aint in my front pocket, odds are I aint got no clothes on.And lastly, Smith and Wesson mod 686-0 that I bought new in 1984. Its been a truck gun thru 6 Chevys, 2 Toyotas,and 2 Fords.

Grand-dad's Remington Sportsman 58 20 gauge Skeet Gun...
Mom's Hi Standard Sentinel Deluxe--Her Nightstand gun for the last 44 years of her life...
My S&W Model 19-3--First gun I purchased, I was young enough Dad hadda' fill out the "Yellow Sheet"...
Ruger KMK512--A gift from my Lovely Bride...
Ruger SS 10/22 Carbine, also a gift from Missus' 3-5-7... :)

I could sell everything tomorrow and I would be fine with it ... with the exception of one .

I’m not giving up my PKM . Not going through that again. It goes in the box with me when I die .

E1B282E6-A392-47B5-B545-7791EF9AC438.jpeg

I could sell everything tomorrow and I would be fine with it ... with the exception of one .

I’m not giving up my PKM . Not going through that again. It goes in the box with me when I die .

View attachment 2241834
I feel sorry for the paul bearers toting your box.Id guess a gun like that has to be fed well and often.Lol.

Back
Top Bottom