• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to all the Archery Listings

quikstang347

Default rank <2500 posts
ODT Junkie!
184   0
Reaction score
what happened to all the listings for archery stuff, seems like when the archery (for sale) forum was deleted the listings stopped, now you just see a few items here and there. maybe it is because bow season isn't here yet, has anyone else noticed the slow down of archery postings

Yeah i seen that. I have been on the hunt for a new bow in preperation of upcoming bow season and havent seen a thing that i am interested in. They use to be all over the place. Yeah i can go buy a new one or get one from archery talk or ebay but prefer to deal locally.
Will keep looking maybe something will show up
Glad someone else notices it as well

I got a Martin Firecat off of here last year. I shot 2 deer with it and was quite pleased with its performance.
IMG_9374.JPG
IMG_9436.JPG

10-4 i used a hoyt carbon defiant last year and it was awesome. I sold it in lieu of the greatest and best thing to come. I screwed up now i am either gonna buy another hoyt carbon defiant a halon 32 or a reign . It is quite confusing to go bow shopping every time i walk in a bowshop with my mind made up i leave more confused than ever. Guess i will know it when i see it just havent come across that one bow i am after yet

Back
Top Bottom