• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to my brass?!?!

Do not feed your OCD. Load 'em and shoot 'em. Never let yourself encourage a disease. You are supposed to be a rational individual capable of sane and logical thought, not ruled by neuroses.
If you have to define yourself by your neuroses, put 'em back in tumbler.
20/40 corn and mineral spirits (and NOT "green" environmentally "friendly" mineral spirits) will clean things right up.
I dislike Hornady One Shot case lube as it is too thick/sticky for me and doesn't seem to lube as well as other products. Of course, for bottleneck cases, all I use is RCBS case lube on an RCBS lube pad—it has worked 100% for over 40 years, and I don't try to improve perfection. If I have straightwall cases that are difficult to size, I currently use a light spritz of Frankford Arsenal aerosol lube.
If this is a lube issue, which I can't see, then it means you USED WAY TOO MUCH LUBE. If you can even feel any lube after sizing, you used too much.

why would you guys by expensive case lube when you can buy 4 pk iso heat red and 8 oz lanolin and done for life.since i am using this never gonna try anything else. last month 5000 cases never a hickup.

Back
Top Bottom