• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to the 9 mm belt fed upper market?

Expensive, proprietary, made by a small company with not much of a reputation behind them, weird links, blowback, small market. Pick one.

FM had theirs for a while and I thought they looked really cool, but never bought one because the price tag was more than buying more postie real belt feds.

Expensive, proprietary, made by a small company with not much of a reputation behind them, weird links, blowback, small market. Pick one.

FM had theirs for a while and I thought they looked really cool, but never bought one because the price tag was more than buying more postie real belt feds.
Said it all. Looks cool but costs a fortune to keep going once they flop and it becomes obsolete

This is it exactly , Small production niche market item. 9mm belt fed is why bother. If it is going to be belt fed it might as well be rifle caliber.

This is it exactly , Small production niche market item. 9mm belt fed is why bother. If it is going to be belt fed it might as well be rifle caliber.
Something that uses NATO links or a easy to find belt . Finding parts to me is a major factor on me buying something or choosing not to

Are any of you aware who might still sell them... at a decent price?

It tickled my interest for a minute yesterday so I looked. I spent about 10 min on it and everywhere was OOS.

I would keep an eye on sturmgewehr.com and subguns.com to see if one pops up. You could post a WTB ad there too and someone might offer one up.

Back
Top Bottom