• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What happened to the Lithgow F90 Atrax?

falken

Default rank <3000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
150   0
Reaction score
I was looking forward to this rifle this year and they where supposed to be in Duluth? Anyone heard anything? I went to go see them at the NRA convention but I couldn't find the booth in the 5800 section as indicated. I also can't find a reference on there website for the Lithgow USA company.

Good afternoon, falken.

I apologize for reviving a thread that has been dormant for better than two months. I came across your question while Googling any updates regarding the Atrax. I am very interested in the rifle, and have sent queries to Lithgow, Lithgow's Director of Business Development Joshua Whi, and even submitted my contact information for a pre-order via http://www.lithgowarms.com/f90/

The only response I have received thus far was from Mr. Whi, who strikes me as a gentleman. This is what I have been told by Josh:

1) The initial import run is to hit the United States market in September this year, but a definite number has not been decided.
2) MSRP is to be $1999. Personally, I'm very anxious to know if pre-orders will garner anything additional, i.e. rebate, extra magazines, or accessories. Doubt it, but, hey, anything is possible :D

On the surface, the price seems a bit high, but I think it's competitive with the AUG (my personal favorite 'pup) and the Tavor when one looks at what he or she is receiving for the price. Granted, the loss of the AUG's quick barrel change is a shame, but not a deal breaker for me. Provided the Atrax does well, others like myself, hope to see conversion kits for .300 Blackout or, my favorite fantasy, 6.5 Grendel with 20" or 24" barrels.

I apologize again for bringing up an old thread, and I'm sorry for the long post.

Take care, all, and have a great weekend!
Aaron

Good afternoon, falken.

I apologize for reviving a thread that has been dormant for better than two months. I came across your question while Googling any updates regarding the Atrax. I am very interested in the rifle, and have sent queries to Lithgow, Lithgow's Director of Business Development Joshua Whi, and even submitted my contact information for a pre-order via http://www.lithgowarms.com/f90/

The only response I have received thus far was from Mr. Whi, who strikes me as a gentleman. This is what I have been told by Josh:

1) The initial import run is to hit the United States market in September this year, but a definite number has not been decided.
2) MSRP is to be $1999. Personally, I'm very anxious to know if pre-orders will garner anything additional, i.e. rebate, extra magazines, or accessories. Doubt it, but, hey, anything is possible :D

On the surface, the price seems a bit high, but I think it's competitive with the AUG (my personal favorite 'pup) and the Tavor when one looks at what he or she is receiving for the price. Granted, the loss of the AUG's quick barrel change is a shame, but not a deal breaker for me. Provided the Atrax does well, others like myself, hope to see conversion kits for .300 Blackout or, my favorite fantasy, 6.5 Grendel with 20" or 24" barrels.

I apologize again for bringing up an old thread, and I'm sorry for the long post.

Take care, all, and have a great weekend!
Aaron

Welcome to the party!

Back
Top Bottom