• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Happened

SamSamson

Default rank <2000 posts Supporter
ODT Junkie!
107   1
Reaction score
I sent a trade offer to a guy yesterday at 3:15, and at 4:11 he replied with (I'll accept your offer). I saw his reply at 4:49 and sent him my phone # to work out the meet.10:00, never heard from him and looked at the bookmark for the item and its GONE. OK, Im done whining now. Dont have any cheese to go with it and Im sure that others have had the same experience, but it sure sucks when its something Ive been trying to get for a while. Give me the mop,, I'll clean up behind myself.......:doh:

I sent a trade offer to a guy yesterday at 3:15, and at 4:11 he replied with (I'll accept your offer). I saw his reply at 4:49 and sent him my phone # to work out the meet.10:00, never heard from him and looked at the bookmark for the item and its GONE. OK, Im done whining now. Dont have any cheese to go with it and Im sure that others have had the same experience, but it sure sucks when its something Ive been trying to get for a while. Give me the mop,, I'll clean up behind myself.......:doh:

Ain't nothing new, been happening since the beginning of time, happens to everyone, you're not special.

That's bot how you trade...

Back
Top Bottom