• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What has happened......

OK i got now, A salad on the table is worth more than a steak. Right?

I don't think you do get it, just like your earlier post.

The point is my word is worth more to me than your money is worth to me. If I make a deal with someone I am going to abide by our agreement regardless of how many others make offers even if their offers exceed the price I agreed to take.

To those who say the first one there with the money gets the prize, that is OK as long as it is stated that way up front. I will not get in a foot race to make a deal so if it is stated that way up front I will not have a dog in that fight.

End of rant!!!

Wait..Its not just sellers on here telling lies and scamming folks..

I wont name the member because I fell for it and its my fault..

But a member here contacted me about a gun I had listed a while back and told me a Sob story about my gun being just like the one his poor Uncle Charlie had and it was lost in a housefire years ago...and if I could come down on the price he could buy it and gift it to poor Uncle Charlie as a gift to a Old Man..
But poor Uncle Charlie was on a fixed income and didn't have much money..

This went on for days and days with the member telling me he was just trying to replace some of the items Poor Uncle Charlie had lost in the house fire ..until I finally relented and did Poor Old Uncle Charlie a favor and sold it Cheap..

But then?
You know what happened next?

The buyer relisted the gun within hours of picking it up for $350 more than I sold it for..

When I contacted the buyer he said.."Poor Uncle Charlie died" so he was reselling the collection.

Wait..Its not just sellers on here telling lies and scamming folks..

I wont name the member because I fell for it and its my fault..

But a member here contacted me about a gun I had listed a while back and told me a Sob story about my gun being just like the one his poor Uncle Charlie had and it was lost in a housefire years ago...and if I could come down on the price he could buy it and gift it to poor Uncle Charlie as a dying gift to a Old Man..
But poor Uncle Charlie was on a fixed income and didn't have much money..

This went on for days and days with the member telling me he was just trying to replace some of the items Poor Uncle Charlie had lost in the house fire ..until I finally relented and did Poor Old Uncle Charlie a favor and sold it Cheap..

But then?
You know what happened next?

The buyer relisted the gun within hours of picking it up for $350 more than I sold it for..

When I contacted the buyer he said.."Poor Uncle Charlie died" so he was reselling the collection.

There is a old saying..."Buyers are Liars"..

Neg won't stick, mods don't want to have someone butt hurt, do they remove them. Put the bum on ignore and find a sneaky way to get his sorry a**ed name to the rest of the odt.

Back
Top Bottom