• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What have we become?

I’m only here a few years but it’s a 90% or higher flake rate lately.

Lots of time wasters.

Also, when did the participation trophy society we live in become where if someone offers you a trade and you’re not interested that you have to accept it and like it or they lose it? So No doesn’t mean No anymore?
No

This site ain't for selling guns and shooting gear. There are other sites for that. This site is for showing what you own and what you think it may be worth, then having neckbeards PM you low ball offers because they think they have the skill set to buy your item sell it for a tidy $40 profit. Oh, and whining about prices and cop sucking. Forgot those.
Can't argue that, do you have other sites that you like?

This site ain't for selling guns and shooting gear. There are other sites for that. This site is for showing what you own and what you think it may be worth, then having neckbeards PM you low ball offers because they think they have the skill set to buy your item sell it for a tidy $40 profit. Oh, and whining about prices and cop sucking. Forgot those.
Spittin' truth PM. Forgot, also a social media site for over 60's that forgot how to operate the Facebookings and Instagramatics. Probably still booting up the ole green screen IBM lol. I see more forum b.s. lately about redundant or dumb sh*t than I do deals or postings. However, considered lowball or not I'm not opposed to negotiating the inflated glocks and pcc's lol.

Back
Top Bottom