• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What if the gun shop is closed?

Talos

Default rank <3500 posts Lifetime Supporter
Hew many foe-men.
66   0
Reaction score
Lets say someone won a gun from gunbroker and had it shipped to their local gun shop. As they follow the provided tracking number they see that it's scheduled to arrive on a day they're closed. So, they decide to wait outside the gun shop and sign for the package themselves and take it home, skirting the transfer. How would anyone know?

Just curious, I'm not a completely nefarious person.

funny-smile.gif

Lets say someone won a gun from gunbroker and had it shipped to their local gun shop. As they follow the provided tracking number they see that it's scheduled to arrive on a day they're closed. So, they decide to wait outside the gun shop and sign for the package themselves and take it home, skirting the transfer. How would anyone know?

Just curious, I'm not a completely nefarious person.
I hope you don't have any fur babies at your house if you proceed with this plan.
1668103590254.png

Years back I ordered a Mosin 44 and had it shipped to a shop in Perry. Delivery guy came when the shop was closed, so he dropped it off at the laundromat/dry cleaner next door. It sat for a week there before the owner told the shop......Stranger things have happened.

Back
Top Bottom