• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What in the holee tarnation....

If You dont like it dont buy it. Im getting tired of hearing people on here ***** about prices and wanting people to just give their stuff away. If someone doesnt sell a Glock on here for $300 then people flip out. I thought this was a gun trading forum. Not a place for grown men to whine.

Rant over, now let the bashing on me proceed. Lol.
And....proceed I shall...Nancy. I just sold a Gluck 19 here a couple of weeks ago for tree-fiddy, the ODT standard price offered. Get over yourself and your price policing. I'm just having a lark. If you don't like Glock price bitching threads, move on to something else.

If You dont like it dont buy it. Im getting tired of hearing people on here ***** about prices and wanting people to just give their stuff away. If someone doesnt sell a Glock on here for $300 then people flip out. I thought this was a gun trading forum. Not a place for grown men to whine.

Rant over, now let the bashing on me proceed. Lol.
This is an old grumpymans whinning site that's sells glocks from time to time.

IMG_1346.JPG

And....proceed I shall...Nancy. I just sold a Gluck 19 here a couple of weeks ago for tree-fiddy, the ODT standard price offered. Get over yourself and your price policing. I'm just having a lark. If you don't like Glock price *****ing threads, move on to something else.
Attaboy

Back
Top Bottom