• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What Is A Good High End 9mm 1911?

IMG_20220101_142057661_HDR.jpg

If you can save a little more $$, Ed Browns EVO series guns are awesome. I was at Chucks Firearms earlier today and almost bought a used KC9 for 2150. It has the bobtailed gripframe and snakeskin texture on the frontstrap and MSH like the Kobra Carry. I have the standard EVO K9 and it is an absolute pleasure to shoot and shoot quickly.

Sorry. 1911 should only be 45, 38 Super or 10mm. Yup I'm old and old school. Reason to go to 9mm is double the mag capacity. Lol.

I tend to agree for defensive carry, but a 9mm 1911 on the range is like a sore d**k…..they’re hard to beat.

• Haha
Reactions: GFB
Top left is the Ed Brown EVO, to its right is a NightHawk Thunder Ranch...both in 9mmView attachment 3930760
Them NHC TR 9mm are what dreams are made of. Their smoke nitride finish is the best feeling finish I've ever had.

As for a 9mm in the 1500is range, I always vote used Baer if you can be patient, if you want it asap used Dan Wesson. But the buy once cry once philosophy says save to 2k and and don't skimp on your wants...

Back
Top Bottom