What is love to you?

timbgtm

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
Bigr hamr
Staff member
Super Moderator
137   0
Reaction score
I've been thinking this morning (i know, hard to believe, me thinking) but what does love honestly mean to you? Family is tops on my list, and a few close friends who would go the extra mile for me.

Number one for me is a mothers love. My mother passed away last year and i miss her dearly.

She got up every morning before school fixed us a hot meal every day no matter how she felt.

Number two was my dog prince, he died recently and left a hole that cannot be replaced. Im grieving terribly.

I guess this is my way of trying to cope with these recent losses. So what is love to you? Family, guns such as inanimate objects, or ?

You can never replace your Mom, but you can get a pup to help with the dog sized hole. The little guy below helped me when I lost the one that's my avatar.
20200808_081640.jpg

I've been thinking this morning (i know, hard to believe, me thinking) but what does love honestly mean to you? Family is tops on my list, and a few close friends who would go the extra mile for me.

Number one for me is a mothers love. My mother passed away last year and i miss her dearly.

She got up every morning before school fixed us a hot meal every day no matter how she feeled.

Number two was my dog prince, he died recently and left a hole that cannot be replaced. Im grieving terribly.

I guess this is my way of trying to cope with these recent losses. So what is love to you? Family, guns such as inanimate objects, or ?
Sorry to hear about your mother. My mother passed away and she was the like my BFF lol

Sorry to hear about your mother. My mother passed away and she was the like my BFF lol

My mother and me were so much alike neither one would admit it, lol. She was very sick and i had the privilege of being her primary care giver the las six months.

You can never replace your Mom, but you can get a pup to help with the dog sized hole. The little guy below helped me when I lost the one that's my avatar.
View attachment 2762508

True. But fortunately i have had another dog also the last six years. But he isn't a replacement for prince. I loved that dog.

My mother and me were so much alike neither one would admit it, lol. She was very sick and i had the privilege of being her primary care giver the las six months.
My mother battled cancer for 7 years. Me being next to her seeing her suffer was a nightmare for her and me. All the chemo and stuff messes with you head and body and i just cant image that. But shes rest for sure in a better place which i am very happy about. You can replace joy, hobbies and friends, but never your family.

My mother battled cancer for 7 years. Me being next to her seeing her suffer was a nightmare for her and me. All the chemo and stuff messes with you head and body and i just cant image that. But shes rest for sure in a better place which i am very happy about. You can replace joy, hobbies and friends, but never your family.

Sorry you had to see her that way, it really eats at ya. But you have those good memories also, same as me.

First and foremost is my wife's love. We met 45 years ago in high school. Been together for 44 years and married for 38 years. Smartest, kindest woman I've ever met and an amazing mother/grandmother. Her family knew and lived the meaning of love. Mine didn't.

I love my children, but to me and next to my children, my dogs have been the greatest joy in my life. Scout is gone, but Grace remains.

IMG_0016.jpg
20200612_213155.jpg
3xaowy.jpg
20200217_004945.jpg

Back
Top Bottom