• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is love to you?

one thing to remember, you wouldn't understand love or even know what it feels like without pain and suffering. Love is combined with happiness so if something hurts us bad, that means God is preparing to give you a gift, not necessarily any time soon but it's all part of our preparation.
God is love and I think your spouse is next, the children then family and friends

For Christians, these are the 4 types in the Bible.

7E6D3390-6518-4ED0-A0DB-7F424D15A1FB.jpeg

First thing that comes to mind , right now, is how my new GrandBoy (6 months old and has his first cold) ; after everybody else tries to calm him down and sooth his pain&frustration with no success, they pass him to PawPaw and everything’s better for a little while. And of course when the Spirit of God gets thick around our little Church or even around the house now&then and you feel like you love everybody. Then you turn on the news lol . Sorry to hear about so much loss. It’s coming to all of us , I’m gonna try to make the most of it.

First thing that comes to mind , right now, is how my new GrandBoy (6 months old and has his first cold) ; after everybody else tries to calm him down and sooth his pain&frustration with no success, they pass him to PawPaw and everything’s better for a little while. And of course when the Spirit of God gets thick around our little Church or even around the house now&then and you feel like you love everybody. Then you turn on the news lol . Sorry to hear about so much loss. It’s coming to all of us , I’m gonna try to make the most of it.

I see love passed between my great niece and my dad. There's nothing like a paw paw.

And going to church the love passed around is amazing. Seeing someone repent and to be saved is the most wonderous sight to be seen.

My mother abandoned me my freshman year of High School. My "DNA Donor" bailed right after birth. I can't empathize with you. I am very sorry for your loss. All I know is GOD IS LOVE I try to hang on to that.
It's a blessing to me that after all that ; You love the LORD . My wife tells me I'm mushy all the time when she's not telling me to "calm down and let it go" , but i don't care lol life's too short to hold back (sometimes haha). I've heard many OldTimers say "Better hand out them roses while you can, cause we ain't promised tomorrow". There's so much truth in that...I've had many Friends & Family members pass that I never had or took the chance of sorting things out with. I got a little brother I haven't talked to in 10yrs and I just found out where he's working. I need to stop by soon and see how things go. He did some pretty bad stuff and last time we spoke I told him it'd be best if I never saw him again. I've long since forgive, but I need to let him know. I know it's been said and preached since John's day that we're in the last days (1 John 2:18 among many other places in the Word) and I know that one day is as a thousand years to the LORD (2 Peter 3:8) ...... and I don't know about most Christians?but I feel like the end is drawing nigh more now than ever, until the last few years i never thought/felt much about it honestly (even when trying to warn Folks) and I'm by no means claiming to be anything , a "prophet", or thinking to highly of myself, I know what i am. No gloom or doom here though , part of me is welcoming the day.

Back
Top Bottom