• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is love to you?

church is different for different people.
The Bible says it's the House of Prayer . But yep, no doubt, it's different for different Folks . The biggest difference for me over the years is why I was going. When I was a kid = cause i had to. In my 20's i went because there were advantages in life to be had and we had to try to keep up with the Jones haha . But in 2003 I started going for me and my Family ; we visited many but kept going back to 1 in particular. Just felt like home. Prayer is the only thing I've asked of them and the other way around.

The loss of our beloved Sarah (chihuahua) at the weekend is immeasurable and currently unbearable - we cared for her 24 x 7 (mostly Maggie) but she was such a part of our lives (95%), all of our routine has gone out of the window and we miss her so very very much. Personally, I have lost my friend and companion & shadow, the reason to cook breakfast (eggies) and so much more, will I be able to grill a steak again?
Boy are we hurting (ouch and owee), now we have lost both of our fur babies that brought us so much comfort and relief daily!
Sarah in crate.jpeg
Sarah & Daddy.jpeg

Truth, Loyalty, Commitment...........Love is those things.

and on this rock it's a friggin very rare thing.

Aint found it yet so gave up trying.

Been fooled a few times.

Never again.

F em.

Back
Top Bottom