• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is "NEW" worth to you?

It depends on whether or not it is exactly what I am looking for. If so, I will gladly save $50-$100 buying on the ODT, in almost new condition.

I ain't scared of used guns.

Well I like the cheaper price but if you buy it at a dealer you know it's yours and wasn't stolen at some point .If you bought a used glock for 350 at a pawn shop you know it's in your name of you bought a used glock on the odt. For 300 or 400 or 550.if stupid you never know .most people are good guys on here but if I am going trough a road block or somthing I want the gun I bought from.a dealer wouldn't it suck to catch a felony and be completely innocent . New is great used is great but food for thought

Here's a random thought. A 4473 tells where the gun was on a single day of its life. Yet Google and Waze and Amazon and FB may know where you are and what your interests are 24/7. I see that as the bigger concern. And don't expect to hide behind some privacy statement if the "wrong" people are in charge think you are not PC enough.

I was just about to post a price rant on some of these optics I see. A new vortex viper pay 1-4x24 was on sale for around 350 plus shipping and I see them posted for 500-600 with a 100 dollar mount. Not just these but several others. I don't think people take the time to price check their items they are selling, or don't understand that even if it's nib or like new, it's still used. Drives me nuts!

This isn't exclusive to the internet. Went to a yard sale/moving sale today and they were wanting $250 for a used Xbox 360 with a couple of cheap games. GameStop has refurbished system bundles right now for $79.99+tax. And had a warranty with it. Unfortunately, there's no way to make a polite realistic counteroffer when the initial price is so high, so you just say thanks and move on.

Back
Top Bottom