• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the best aftermarket glock 19 trigger

None. I’ve only had it for a few weeks... but I’ve put some rounds on it.

It’s quite the ingenious design. It’s not relying on the springs and contact surfaces to reduce the pull weight.

The trigger bar is now tripping a sear versus cocking the firing pin and letting it slide off the trigger bar.

I have zero concerns at this point of its reliability and safety.

Now you’ll also have the folks rolling in your thread that changing your trigger will get you in some extra legal hassle, should you ever use your gun defensively... if that’s remotely a concern for you... I’d do nothing other than a factory “-“ connector and a polish job.. but otherwise, do what you need to do for comfort and accuracy.

Lol yeah I am definitely not that guy. I load my own carry ammo.

The new Timney is pretty effn awesome. You don’t need to change any of the springs (which will reduce reliability) or even the connector to get a sweet trigger.

I dropped one in a bone stock G34 Gen5 and it yielded a 2.5# pull with a short pull, crisp reset and maintains all of the Glock factory safety mechanisms.

Putting that trigger in my raced-out gun that’s been polished all to hell and has a 5# firing pin spring gives a sub-2# pull.

If you want to drop in a trigger and not have to mess with anything else.. highly recommend the Timney.

Ordered one today thanks for the recommendation!

That retains the ability to be safe while carrying loaded.

I don't want to compromise reliability or any safety feature but I want the absolute lightest pull and best reset I can get. Without the possibility of a ND.

So what say you?
Well dangit, looks like I am too late to give advice. I vacationed last month in Marco Island. Just so happens Venice, FL was on the way to our destination. I Dropped my MR920L off at Johnny Glock on the way down and picked it up on the way back. Its so awesome. The best thing is it's all OEM, its just his magic. Basically feels like you took a stock Glock trigger and ran 25,000 rounds through it...kind of like your G34. I really wanted the combat feel, but it turned out more like the comp trigger, with a little more roll to it. Took some getting used to in order to not over run it, but first round accuracy is much better with the roll and a lot more synonymous with my carry P365 so probably for the best.

Well dangit, looks like I am too late to give advice. I vacationed last month in Marco Island. Just so happens Venice, FL was on the way to our destination. I Dropped my MR920L off at Johnny Glock on the way down and picked it up on the way back. Its so awesome. The best thing is it's all OEM, its just his magic. Basically feels like you took a stock Glock trigger and ran 25,000 rounds through it...kind of like your G34. I really wanted the combat feel, but it turned out more like the comp trigger, with a little more roll to it. Took some getting used to in order to not over run it, but first round accuracy is much better with the roll and a lot more synonymous with my carry P365 so probably for the best.

If my g34 lower would fit this upper your bet I would be running it!

I wish I would have know I would have sent my pistol with you!

The new Timney is pretty effn awesome. You don’t need to change any of the springs (which will reduce reliability) or even the connector to get a sweet trigger.

I dropped one in a bone stock G34 Gen5 and it yielded a 2.5# pull with a short pull, crisp reset and maintains all of the Glock factory safety mechanisms.

Putting that trigger in my raced-out gun that’s been polished all to hell and has a 5# firing pin spring gives a sub-2# pull.

If you want to drop in a trigger and not have to mess with anything else.. highly recommend the Timney.
https://www.instagram.com/tv/CP_1gudHkdx/?utm_medium=copy_link

Sent from my Pixel 4a using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom