• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the best Ak 47

as they say

"they aint making them anymore"

or at least we aint getting the cheap chinese al47s in.....what gives with that anyhow? is the bill clinton norinco ban still on?

Actually that would be a Regan/Bush import ban. Clint had the AWB ban '94 to '04, that has since expired.

i got an arsenal 107

i prefer it to the 95 i had actually, being stamped its not as heavy as the milled receiver (i know the milled receiver is a bit tougher and what not but i aint never seen one of the break before so i went with the lighter option; both shot fantastic)

and that garbage about ak47s not being accurate out to 300 yards is just that, garbage

I'll take a stamped receiver on an AK over milled, any day.

OP stay away from VSKA, RAS47 and other US made AK.
Palmetto State Gen2 AK (has a star on the left side of the front trunnion) is good, but not Gen1 or Gen3.

I’ve owned and shot almost every readily available AK at one time or another. To me, nothing beat the first Romanian G kit I built myself. It was an awesome gun. I miss it.
My premium triangle folder build and favorite AKM is built mostly off of a surplus G kit too

24BC7C75-0038-4ACB-AC85-CC73F9526326.jpeg
38D4CA89-514C-405F-9806-68291F9D699C.jpeg

A converted Saiga done well is as close to a Russian that you can buy in America. Poorly converted run away. The Chinese guns are Arsenal are at the top of the pile. Anything not made in America. Century imports are okay. Century builds are usually crap. American barrels and trunnions are not up the level of the commies.

Back
Top Bottom