• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the best Ak 47

I have a Egyptian Madi, Serbian, Romanian and others they all shoot great. But my Mak-90 is a step above the rest.

The Chinese build some exceptionally good AKs, but most are valuable to the collector and quiet pricey. The 56s is my favorite AK rifle, but I wouldn't take it out and run several thousand rounds through it. I'd buy a wasr and run the crap out of it.

I've got a mak90 and a molot vepr. Overall the vepr is higher quality in parts and finish but is also a heavier rifle which might be due to its thicker barrel. The mak90's trigger cannot be beat but the rifle doesn't have a way to mount a scope without after market parts. I've owned a few npaps and a wasr 10 and they all shot well but were not in the same class as far as quality parts. Any ak will do just fine for the occasional range session. The biggest difference is in resale value and bragging rights.

An AR 15. :becky:

Sorry. Had to.
0a1dbb1aa619ed10e5bc5caa4f88ea48.480x270x61.gif

tenor.gif

huh i thought they imposed one in like 1998 because china sold some surface to air missles to some douchebags we didnt like

Clint may have one I'm unaware of but what drove. Chicom prices up was the '89 import ban started by and supported by Regan signed by Bush senior.

I only remember the year because my Father cleaned out the "Crappie" AK/SKS under his bed for a gun show he worked that weekend. Sunday at the end of the show he bought 3 Brand new, white, base model Ford Rangers for his construction/repair business... In cash, from the Chicom sales not worth $1000 total the weekend before.

Back
Top Bottom