• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the dumbest thing you've seen/heard in a gun shop?

I went into a LGS and asked if he had any 22 ammo. His response was NO. Then proceeded to tell me that most people dont know this, but that they only make 22 ammo one time a year. So I had to ask him, so when do they make them? He said only when small game season is in.

I saw pictures and video of the line at Adventure Outdoors.

People lined up for hours for a free 50 round box of .22. :twitch:

1470311_726017354094761_1523351793_n.jpg

The number one stupid question I got on the other side of the counter was:

How much to make this ______ full auto?

or

Do you know how to make this full auto?

My responses are varied. But it typically included a "It's not worth the anal rape I'll endure and you'll endure, while we're in prison you retard".

The number one stupid question I got on the other side of the counter was:

How much to make this ______ full auto?

or

Do you know how to make this full auto?

My responses are varied. But it typically included a "It's not worth the anal rape I'll endure and you'll endure, while we're in prison you retard".
Hahaha. Its funny because I hear it all the time shooting my cans. "You gonna make that full auto?"

Yesterday an older gentleman walks in and says he's looking for a .22 pistol with a threaded barrel. I show him the Sig Mosquito, the Ruger 22/45 Lite, and the Walther P22 as these were the only TB ones we had. He sees the Walther and says "That's the one I'm looking for. I'll take it." We do the paperwork, he buys it and leaves.

Today he walks in and says he wants to return the pistol because he wants the Mosquito. I tell him that I'm sorry but the company has a very strict no return policy on firearms and ammunition. He insists that the pistol is unfired but I have no choice in the matter. Company policy.

He then proceeds to tell all of us that we don't know what we're doing because we sold him a pistol that malfunctions and is unreliable. I ask him how he knows this if he hasn't fired it. His response is because he saw a video on Youtube that said they were unreliable.

FML.

Yesterday an older gentleman walks in and says he's looking for a .22 pistol with a threaded barrel. I show him the Sig Mosquito, the Ruger 22/45 Lite, and the Walther P22 as these were the only TB ones we had. He sees the Walther and says "That's the one I'm looking for. I'll take it." We do the paperwork, he buys it and leaves.

Today he walks in and says he wants to return the pistol because he wants the Mosquito. I tell him that I'm sorry but the company has a very strict no return policy on firearms and ammunition. He insists that the pistol is unfired but I have no choice in the matter. Company policy.

He then proceeds to tell all of us that we don't know what we're doing because we sold him a pistol that malfunctions and is unreliable. I ask him how he knows this if he hasn't fired it. His response is because he saw a video on Youtube that said they were unreliable.

FML.

I'm sure that youtube video was up before he bought that pistol. Nice research there buddy. And the Mosquito isn't much better lol.

Back
Top Bottom