• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the dumbest thing you've seen/heard in a gun shop?

Customer came in to try a Glock 17 or 19. I forgot what. Anyway, he wanted to rent one to decide if he wanted to buy one. He comes back from the range 5 minutes later to tell us the gun is jammed. Turns out he loaded the bullets into the magazine backwards, so when he racked the slide to chamber a torpedo, the back of the casing tried to chamber causing a jam.

He did end up buying a 9mm Glock after his time on the range.

I was at a shooting range and the lady next to me had her Atlanta PD range bag with her. I notice she's having a lot of trouble and when I look over she asked me if I could give her a hand. It turns out she was loading the rounds in backwards. I asked how long she had been a police officer and she said 7 years... :faint:

I was at a shooting range and the lady next to me had her Atlanta PD range bag with her. I notice she's having a lot of trouble and when I look over she asked me if I could give her a hand. It turns out she was loading the rounds in backwards. I asked how long she had been a police officer and she said 7 years... :faint:

That can't be. We all know that police officers are highly trained and experienced with firearms, and therefore uniquely qualified to carry them, while you, simple civilian, should not be allowed to touch them for fear that you might assault someone with your Glock rifle with banana clips and the stock thingy that goes up.

Back
Top Bottom