• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the dumbest thing you've seen/heard in a gun shop?

So I was in my LGS a minute ago. I heard a couple talking/arguing...they both had speech impediments. Looked straight out the ghetto. She's arguing about the price of a High Point...counter guy says $125 out the door. She yells something about, "That's as low as you will go, WHAT ABOUT TAXES!!!" He said, "No, that's WITH tax," as her crackhead man yells the same thing back at her...

They didn't buy it.

They looked at something else and she says to her man, "You're gonna owe me a LOT of money!!!!"

Wait for it....

I swear to God, the next thing she said, really loud: "IF I BUY THAT GUN FOR YOU, I WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY YOUR PAROLE!!!"

Remember they both have speech impediments. It was REALLY AWKWARD. The counter guy asked if I wanted to see anything, I told him, "No thanks, I think you have your hands full."

So I was in my LGS a minute ago. I heard a couple talking/arguing...they both had speech impediments. Looked straight out the ghetto. She's arguing about the price of a High Point...counter guy says $125 out the door. She yells something about, "That's as low as you will go, WHAT ABOUT TAXES!!!" He said, "No, that's WITH tax," as her crackhead man yells the same thing back at her...

They didn't buy it.

They looked at something else and she says to her man, "You're gonna owe me a LOT of money!!!!"

Wait for it....

I swear to God, the next thing she said, really loud: "IF I BUY THAT GUN FOR YOU, I WON'T BE ABLE TO PAY YOUR PAROLE!!!"

Remember they both have speech impediments. It was REALLY AWKWARD. The counter guy asked if I wanted to see anything, I told him, "No thanks, I think you have your hands full."
I don't think that is a speech impediment. I think that is the slang of mush mouth culture. For example: I won axe u somtin. Vs I want to ask you something.
I wasn't there I just here it on a daily basis.

I don't think that is a speech impediment. I think that is the slang of mush mouth culture. For example: I won axe u somtin. Vs I want to ask you something.
You should have heard it. They were loud enough when I walked in that I almost turned around and left and just came back later.

You should have heard it. They were loud enough when I walked in that I almost turned around and left and just came back later.
I had a guy turn and walk straight to the door this morning. He called and said I'm sorry I just could not listen to that dumb mother****er anymore. Referring to a customer that was trying to talk to him about guns. LOL

I had a guy turn and walk straight to the door this morning. He called and said I'm sorry I just could not listen to that dumb mother****er anymore. Referring to a customer that was trying to talk to him about guns. LOL

I believe it. I've had those kind of experiences before but not bad enough to make me actually leave! That sucks!

But would you still sell it to her after hearing all of that?

That's what I was wondering when I was there. They did buy stuff, not sure if it was a firearm or not. It was hard to watch without being seen, if ya know what I mean. I definitely wasn't trying to make eye contact with either of them.

I did hear her ask him, "Will them bullets we got at home work with that?"

I think she asked him 3 times before he answered lol

Back
Top Bottom