• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What is the limit of individual sales of firearms in Georgia?

I think he means how many would trip someone he is in the business of selling firearms ala non-FFL
That depends on WHEN each item was bought and the circumstances under which he is selling. I can tell you this. If you start out playing by their rules and going FFL, etc. for firearms not NFA controlled you're just opening yourself up for attention from goons in this government now committed to taking away your guns. See most recent ATF head XIDEN nominee who admits he wants to BAN any gun that is semi-auto over 22 caliber with a detachable magazine - force them to register or TAKE them. Look it up.

I'm wanting to thin out and I'm wondering the best legal approach to reducing my gun collection. Live in Georgia. What are the best FFL dealers if selling directly to a dealer? Any one with knowledge on this subject please comment.
I'm not sure I'm following what you are asking. You can 'legally' sell one of your guns, or 100, or 10,000. Whatever you have. There is no 'limit'. If you are literally simply reducing your collection, I'm not sure what the caution is. As mentioned, you'll get a fraction selling to a business than what you would selling to individuals, especially in this market.
Just list them here, price them right and they'll be gone quickly.

I'm wanting to thin out and I'm wondering the best legal approach to reducing my gun collection. Live in Georgia. What are the best FFL dealers if selling directly to a dealer? Any one with knowledge on this subject please comment.
Well one thing is for certain, you came to the right place to sell them! As long as you didn't buy a Glock for $500 and turn around the same day and sell it for $800 the same day to and undercover fed that had been tracking your every movement you'll be alright. :pound: And if you have feds tracking your movements there are probably bigger problems than making $300. Out of your personal collection I wouldn't think twice about it.

The people I've read about getting busted for selling privately when they should have had a FFL were EXTREME examples. Buying and selling right away in large volume. In those cases, it was pretty clear they were breaking the law and selling for the sole purpose of making a profit.

If these are guns you've had for a while, I wouldn't worry at all.

Back
Top Bottom