• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What kind of cars are these?

Dude, get you huevos out yo wife's purse and take a picture like a man.

I got caught by a lady at my Dr's office taking picks of a Kia Stinger. Lady walked out and asked me why I was taking pictures of her car. Funny thing, I saw one of my parking decals in the windshield and ended up she was a new customer of mine.

2018-03-29 17.15.14.jpg

Dude, get you huevos out yo wife's purse and take a picture like a man.

I got caught by a lady at my Dr's office taking picks of a Kia Stinger. Lady walked out and asked me why I was taking pictures of her car. Funny thing, I saw one of my parking decals in the windshield and ended up she was a new customer of mine.

View attachment 1578174
I've driven probably half a dozen of these cars lately as well as sgripped all the shipping plastic off of them. I hate these cars. They sit too low and they're cramped inside. Imagine getting into like a 4 door RX7 or Z car. But the worst part is that they start around $46K. For a damn Kia that drops like a rock when you drive it off the lot.

I've driven probably half a dozen of these cars lately as well as sgripped all the shipping plastic off of them. I hate these cars. They sit too low and they're cramped inside. Imagine getting into like a 4 door RX7 or Z car. But the worst part is that they start around $46K. For a damn Kia that drops like a rock when you drive it off the lot.

Well thanks for busting my bubble. I still like the lines though. :cool-new:

Well thanks for busting my bubble. I still like the lines though. :cool-new:
I don't know what Kia is going for with those cars. They're obviously marketing them to the young ignorant fast and pierced crowd. But nobody in that demographic can afford the payments or insurance on them.
Almost as dumb as that would be the Hyundai Genesis G80 and G90. They start around $55K. Yeah they're very nice and drive good enough but no matter how much they try to hide it they're still Hyundais.

Rover built compact cars back in the day. It could be one of those.

LOTS of strange little compact British cars were made. We really need better picts for a proper ID.

Here's an old Sunbeam
zab4a1025328da9821c7b8964845e7d2c.jpg

Rover built compact cars back in the day. It could be one of those.

LOTS of strange little compact British cars were made. We really need better picts for a proper ID.

Here's an old Sunbeam
View attachment 1578331
Owned one just like it (Sunbeam Rapier) back in the 70's - great chick magnet where I lived, but too late.....I got married 2 weeks before I bought the car :p.

Back
Top Bottom