• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what kind of rifle or AR suppressor build do you get the most use out of?

Realtor

Default rank 5000+ posts Sponsor
Buying or selling real estate? PM me for Discounts
375   0
Reaction score
looking to hear some options , as this will be my first suppressor build..
what do you guys get the most use out of?
do you have a rig you hunt multiple animals with??

post pics if you have them

Only AR I shoot anymore. 12.5" with IA Grunt Mini

i96.photobucket.com_albums_l172_snickelson1_20160329_152702_zpssphcgthc.jpg

My 10/22 integral gets the most use. I've sent about a bucket of bullets down it already. It sounds like about like a high powered pellet gun in terms of noise. I normally just take the flash hiders off my AR's and direct thread a can on them. With the new rules, I'm sure that you will have plenty of time to decide and find what ever you want.

What you shoot will determine a lot. I use my 30 cal cans on both my 223 and 308 AR's and hunt with the 308's. That being said, you can shoot a lot of 22lr for what a couple of boxes of 308 cost. I have put a 22lr can and BCG in my AR15 and gone plinking with that combo just to try it out. I would suggest a 22lr set up, 30 cal set up, and a 45 cal can and call it a day. While the 22 integral is fun, it is limited to just the one gun and I can put my 22lr can on multiple guns (rifle and pistol) and take them shooting. With probable a 9-12 month stamp wait now, plan on building something you can use while you wait.

I think you're talking about higher powered rigs but a .22 silencer gets a workout at my place.

Bolt guns are stupid quiet. 10/22 is a lot of fun. And then there are the pistols...

Yeah, gotta love the Evercore by Dobbs!

What you shoot will determine a lot. I use my 30 cal cans on both my 223 and 308 AR's and hunt with the 308's. That being said, you can shoot a lot of 22lr for what a couple of boxes of 308 cost. I have put a 22lr can and BCG in my AR15 and gone plinking with that combo just to try it out. I would suggest a 22lr set up, 30 cal set up, and a 45 cal can and call it a day. While the 22 integral is fun, it is limited to just the one gun and I can put my 22lr can on multiple guns (rifle and pistol) and take them shooting. With probable a 9-12 month stamp wait now, plan on building something you can use while you wait.
so you can buy one can that could fit multiple calibers? deff need to do some research

Back
Top Bottom