• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What new firearms would you like to see come out?....

I'd like a full size/full scale M1A in .22lr

Or

A 10/22 style take-down in 9mm or .45acp that takes Glock mags.

That's basically what the new Ruger PC Carbine is....a takedown 9mm with a threaded barrel, that uses Ruger or Glock mags. It has interchangeable mag wells. It would be awesome in a 10mm and 45acp.

And before I wake up from this dream,im gonna dream big. Bring back the Python. Just as it used to be. No locks. No alloys. No dull finishes. Just affordable.

Pinch yourself

Seriously, if Colt isn't going to make this gun, let Colt sell the equipment and licensing rights to the name to some manufacturer in Spain or Italy or Indonesia or even North Korea for all I care.
I don't need it to be as precisely fitted and accurate.
What I really want is just a range toy that looks drop-dead gorgeous. The exterior finish has to be royal blue, high gloss. No tool marks, no brush marks, no swirls from the buffing wheel.

The stocks have to be real wood. No rubber.

The DA pull could be rather heavy and gritty. Like a Taurus or Rossi revolver.
Give it a decent single-action pull and a 5" or 6" barrel and I'll stand in line to buy one in the $600 price range.

Seriously, if Colt isn't going to make this gun, let Colt sell the equipment and licensing rights to the name to some manufacturer in Spain or Italy or Indonesia or even North Korea for all I care.
I don't need it to be as precisely fitted and accurate.
What I really want is just a range toy that looks drop-dead gorgeous. The exterior finish has to be royal blue, high gloss. No tool marks, no brush marks, no swirls from the buffing wheel.

The stocks have to be real wood. No rubber.

The DA pull could be rather heavy and gritty. Like a Taurus or Rossi revolver.
Give it a decent single-action pull and a 5" or 6" barrel and I'll stand in line to buy one in the $600 price range.
I wouldnt buy it if it were like a taurus or rossi. In that case I'd just buy the cheaper gun. I do see what you're saying though. I'd love one with I realistic price tag but there would have to be some quality there for me to bite. And a lot of people would still hate it anyways like they do the new cobra cause "its not the same"

With Shot Show on the horizon, what dream guns would you like to see produced? Here's a quick list of a few I think would be nice additions...

●Kel-tec Sub 2000 chambered in 10mm and 45acp

●Ruger PC Carbine chambered in 10mm and 45acp - better yet, make them modular with interchangeable barrels

●Ruger Precision Rifle in 338 lapua

These...

I'd like to see the prices of everything come down and I think that's attainable.

I'd like to see the Russian bans lifted so VEPRs could be imported.

Shoot, if someone could just do a 20 rd mag for my current 7.62x54R VEPRs I'd be happy.

Oh, and CMP 1911's for $300/apiece...

12.7mm pistols are for lions, tigers and bears. Not for hunting them...it's what they would carry of they weren't already apex predators.
I've got your apex right here!......lol!
1514865773401.jpg

500 S&W mag
500 S&W mag
50 AE
50 GI

I confiscated these from a lion, a tiger, a bear, and a fat chick. I actually caught the fat chick stalking her prey in the parking lot as they were coming out of Golden Corral.

Back
Top Bottom