• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What optics are you guys running on your HD/SHTF/TEOTWAWKI guns?

What optic(s) are you running on your "gotta work" rifle?

• Total voters
All Aimpoint Micros; 3 T1's, a T2, and an H1.
I don't know much of anything about Aimpoints, I assume they use batteries? If yes, what type do they use? I have an OLD EOTech 511 co-witnessed with irons on my rifle, it's always worked fine and the accuracy is fine but I'm sick of having to replace these now harder to find "N" size batteries. I'd like to replace it but don't know which direction to go with so many different optics to choose from. Lightweight & small is preferred though, price is a consideration too, money is tight these days. Any recommendations for a po-boy? Lol

I don't know much of anything about Aimpoints, I assume they use batteries? If yes, what type do they use? I have an OLD EOTech 511 co-witnessed with irons on my rifle, it's always worked fine and the accuracy is fine but I'm sick of having to replace these now harder to find "N" size batteries. I'd like to replace it but don't know which direction to go with so many different optics to choose from. Lightweight & small is preferred though, price is a consideration too, money is tight these days. Any recommendations for a po-boy? Lol

The Aimpoint Micros use the easy to find CR2032, with a battery life of 50,000 hours.

The Aimpoint Micros use the easy to find CR2032, with a battery life of 50,000 hours.
Holy smokes! Just looked up the Aimpoint micro sights, those ain't what I would call PO-BOY sights. Lol! Not as expensive as the ACOG optics though, maybe I need to bite the bullet and sell something I really don't have a "need for".

Vortex is a wonderful price point, full no Bs warranty well made, tough sight. Several PMC buddies companies run Vortex optics overseas exclusively with no issues. I myself have owned 2 with no issues. Ran hard and fast. Their Aimpoint comp clone is the strikefire 2 or such and is a very very very good second choice to Aimpoint prices

Vortex is a wonderful price point, full no Bs warranty well made, tough sight. Several PMC buddies companies run Vortex optics overseas exclusively with no issues. I myself have owned 2 with no issues. Ran hard and fast. Their Aimpoint comp clone is the strikefire 2 or such and is a very very very good second choice to Aimpoint prices
Thanks my friend, I'll take a look at those when I get back from running errands.

Back
Top Bottom