• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What optics are you guys running on your HD/SHTF/TEOTWAWKI guns?

What optic(s) are you running on your "gotta work" rifle?

• Total voters
Vortex for me, some are being made in the US now and I don't know of a better customer service dept. (never had to use CSdept but know a friend that did ; got sent a brand new optic/no questions asked). I'm runnin bout 5 of their products now from dot to x50 and well pleased
I'm really liking that Venom sight for a pistol too, that and the Strikefire II both have a lot of great reviews. Hardly anybody had anything bad to say except for a few who obviously don't have "man hands" cause they said (using my best whiny ass pansie boy voice) the buttons were too hard to push. Lol!

I'm really liking that Venom sight for a pistol too, that and the Strikefire II both have a lot of great reviews. Hardly anybody had anything bad to say except for a few who obviously don't have "man hands" cause they said (using my best whiny ass pansie boy voice) the buttons were too hard to push. Lol!
Bout to mount a Venom on my new Canik sfx. Can't wait $229 w/free shipping WOOHOO

check out the Vortex Razor (made in the US). seams bada** to me?
Nice, I just went back to the Midway site and watched the Vortex video on the Razor. I've got to find an actual store close by to compare it to the Venom.

Edit: I think either one would be good for a pistol sight.

Back
Top Bottom