Votes: 23 12.6%
  • Beretta

Votes: 10 5.5%
  • Sig

Votes: 20 11.0%
  • Other

Votes: 18 9.9%

• Total voters
After shooting at GeauxLSU GeauxLSU 's place yesterday my response should be "none of them".

Wow, my eyesight has gone downhill...
Eyesight? We get to blame it on eyesight? Man I've missed YEARS of excuses! ;) I suck at handgun shooting. Pretty much always have. I think I was ruined by the little bit of benchrest shooting I did and expect to cut holes no matter what I'm shooting. I'm starting to realize minute of bad guy is perfectly acceptable. :)

Had a conversation earlier about what handgun I shoot the best and the fellow was surprised when I said my Beretta 92A1 or a Sig 226, as I 95% of the time am shooting my Glocks.

So regardless of what carries best, or has the best reliability, or whatever.

Simply put what handgun do you shoot the best? (Center fire)

For me it is my Beretta92A1, I almost never miss with it even at longer ranges. I shoot good with my Glocks, and 1911's and revolvers. But for one shot hit in my hands the 92 is where it's at.

So regardless of what you shoot the most or carry. If you had to pick one handgun to shoot a Coke can at 40 yards in one shot, what would it be?

View attachment 1065324

CZ 75/85 - beyond a doubt the most accurate 9mm ever made.

1911 or a P226..

I just cant find a polymer gun I can shoot as well. I'm decent with my p320, but I shoot heavy guns better for whatever reason, and not just follow up shots, initial shots as well. I could put the gun down between rounds and I'd still group better with a heavy metal framed firearm

Back
Top Bottom