• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What press do you guys use??

I have an RCBS Rockchucker and a RCBS JR. in moth balls, and I use a 4 hole Lee turret for most of my rifle and 44 mag stuff. Then I have an RL550B that I load my 40 S&W on. I also have a little cheep Lee hand press that is so cool!
I often have to travel on my job and I will load a small case with press, scales, and components just to occupy my time while sitting in a hotel room. I'm not much of a tv watcher!

I've got a Dillon 650 and a Lee Single Stage. Both have worked very well. I've got one of the first run Dillon 1050s that has well over a MILLION rounds through it in my garage. It's been to Dillon for a refurb but still runs like a champ. It's waiting for my brother to get back from overseas for another few decades of service.

I recently sold all my old presses and replaced them with a Lee Classic Cast Turret that is very impressive. I use it as a manually indexed single stage. I also bought one of the Lee Classic Cast Breech Lock Single Stage presses too. It works as smooth as silk. I didn't really need it, as the Turret does a great job. I just couldn't pass up a deal like this on a great breech lock single stage. It's used for my low volume precision rifle stuff. I load a moderate amount, and I'm not willing to forgo quality for speed. I load for better quality and performance than factory ammo offers. These presses are perfect for my applications.

I've got 2 old single stage press and Lyman turret. The Pacific Mutli Power and Rockchucker are just used to pull bullets and swaging primer pockets . Lyman turret I use for case forming and trimming. I also have 650 & 550 Dillon. The 650 get's the bulk of the pistol work and 550 the Rifle Stuff .

I've got a Dillon 650 and a Lee Single Stage. Both have worked very well. I've got one of the first run Dillon 1050s that has well over a MILLION rounds through it in my garage. It's been to Dillon for a refurb but still runs like a champ. It's waiting for my brother to get back from overseas for another few decades of service.

+1 on the 1050 that thang is bad to the bone, i finally got to see one set up in person with all the goodies, NICE!!!! i would seriously be going through some barrels/powder/proj on my ar10 if i had one of those ,

Back
Top Bottom