• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What should I ask for from S&W ? Update

I have a S&W E-Series 1911 and it shoots great. I have modded it a little for home defense. I just put a Recover tactical grip and rail system that gave it a nice two-tone look and added a much-needed rail for a light laser combo. It also added a little knurl on the front of the trigger guard that help keep the front down during rapid fire on the plates. A 1911 is always good to add to any collection. You can't see the full glory of the gun in it's raw state with the red wood grips but it is a beautiful gun. Very, very nice shooter. Once you get a nice 1911 you will want another very soon after. They are like AR15's in that respect.

Attachments

• 20170512_171452(1).jpg
    20170512_171452(1).jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 18
I thought it would be an easier decision. I'll probably just pick one of the PC revolvers. Then if I decide I don't need it I'll at least have something more marketable than an Ar-15. The Creedmore looks good but after my experience with the M&P 15R I would worry about their capability for building alternative cartridge rifles.

Ultimately I want to end up with a good all around .556 carbine. Seems like the best thing to do is get a nice revolver an try to trade towards a bcm, colt, or DD. Which one do you folks think would be the most marketable for that? Thanks for all the help. This is why I love ODT.

Back
Top Bottom