• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What should I do with a broken Saturn Vue?

I called peddle and all they said was copart was my "carrier". Peddle asked a bunch of questions. About the condition of the car, and when I got text message notifications from them they said that copart would be calling me to schedule pickup and gave me their number if I had questions.

I called peddle and all they said was copart was my "carrier". Peddle asked a bunch of questions. About the condition of the car, and when I got text message notifications from them they said that copart would be calling me to schedule pickup and gave me their number if I had questions.

was one of the questions is the vehicle titled in your name?
just wonder if it was opened titled if they would go down
or even make an offer. the m.o. of many junk car haulers
seems to have always been say you'll pay 5 and pull
out tree fiddy. you got a good price from them i must
say you did gud

Yeah they wanted to know if I had a clear title in my name. Any missing parts. Broke glass. Hanging parts. And dents larger than a golf ball. 4 tires and if they were inflated. The only other offer I got was from a local guy who offered $200. Peddle wrote me a check for $600.

I just sold my 1999 4x4 Jeep Cherokee. Has the mail carrier conversion in it, got $1,800. Hanging on to my 93 Jeep Cherokee cause I only got $300 in it. You can't kill the in line 6!

Growing up , My best friends dad was a rural
Carrier , he drove a dodge pickup and just sit in the middle of the bench seat
He had surgery and couldn’t reach over very far so my friend and I added controls on the passenger side

Turned out we did a great job but his dad was really brave trusting the steering wheel and brake pedal installed by two 14 yr old boys

Any vehicle with a right hand drive kit installed is highly sought after. I'm on the state line I-85 area and sold my Jeep to a guy in West Virginia. And he drove to my house to pick it up.

Any vehicle with a right hand drive kit installed is highly sought after. I'm on the state line I-85 area and sold my Jeep to a guy in West Virginia. And he drove to my house to pick it up.

Yeah. Suburu used to sell 4wd wagons in RHD
And the carrier I know that has one has bought two more for parts to keep his on the road

When we did his dads truck we just pulled a steering column from a junkyard and bolted it in place of the glove box and we removed both steering wheels and jammed a pulley behind the wheel and bolted the wheel back on
And used a V-belt and we got some gas and brake pedals and used cables to connect them to the factory pedals
And rewired the turn signal switch to the right side column

And he trusted the work of us kids

Course by that age we were building engines for our dirt bikes and cars that we couldn’t legally drive but since it was a very rural area and the county only had one deputy , we never got caught

Back
Top Bottom