• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What suppressor??

My recommendation would be a ghost 45m and a nomad. That will cover you from .22 to .45 and subsonic .300blk and the other will cover up to .300 win mag. Bigger than .30 cal puts you into more specialty cans

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m on my 28th suppressor and so far my favorites are the nomad L (quietest stuff on earth) , the nomad , trash panda, wolfman , sig srd556 , bushwhacker , octane 45 hd 2 and my resistance 22 .

the bushwhacker from griffin is the only do all suppressor I own and it’s all I’ll ever need as it sounds awesome on everything

View attachment 2619575 View attachment 2619576

How do you like the nomad vs nomad L?

I want to get a wolfman at some point too but going to run the ghost with 3 lug for now

Do you know where one could find a 3 lug mount for he ghost?

Currently no. Local shop near me has a couple in stock when I was in and I wish I got one. 1/2-28 piston and three lug adapter are what I’m also looking for. I sent them an email to see if they had anymore. Dead air stuff is not easy to get unfortunately. Silencer shop occasionally gets them in if you sign up for their email notifications but you gotta jump on it

You will want a few suppressors for multiple platforms. Everyone tries for a “do all” can but it doesn’t exist. Just have to pick and choose what you want.

I started out with:
Specwar 7.62
Osprey 45

Then got:
Octane 9
TiRant 45
SDN6

Then ended up with:
Dobbs 9mm PCC Can
Sandman K (556 end cap)
Sandman S
Mask HD

And wanted a dedicated 556 can, and waiting on:
M4-2000

It spirals out of control.

wait. Nonliberal Nonliberal had a 9mm PCC can and never told me?!?!?!

wait. Nonliberal Nonliberal had a 9mm PCC can and never told me?!?!?!
I made all kinds of weird and one off stuff. I made runs of things for police departments that I never released. When I had extra pieces laying around I would do custom work or trade them out. I still have all kinds of proto or short run stuff. Not really any point in releasing anything. In 2018, when I did my annual ATF report, I think I had made 12 cans for the civilian market. Suppressor industry kind of got like selling sand in the desert.
I've actually got some pretty cool integrated stuff that I only made a few of and a giant pile of prototypes that just never became reality.

I made all kinds of weird and one off stuff. I made runs of things for police departments that I never released. When I had extra pieces laying around I would do custom work or trade them out. I still have all kinds of proto or short run stuff. Not really any point in releasing anything. In 2018, when I did my annual ATF report, I think I had made 12 cans for the civilian market. Suppressor industry kind of got like selling sand in the desert.
I've actually got some pretty cool integrated stuff that I only made a few of and a giant pile of prototypes that just never became reality.

Man I would’ve added a 9mm can to my list of ARC30 and ARC22s !

Back
Top Bottom