• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What the heck - Okuma advertising on Craigslist or something?

It wouldn't be so bad,if the establishment would just send everybody a bottle of VALIUM or ZANAX every month....
mrw-im-a-saints-fan-dropping-by-rfalcons-this-morning-248003.gif

Its changed yeah but there are still some folks that will go that extra mile.You wont find a more charitable bunch but **** over them one time and all that **** goes out the window.You hear all the mouth breathers but do you ever see their ass at a M&G or a swap meet? Get out and find out the other side of the site,dont sit behind that keyboard and sell them tickets.Woof tickets dont bring much

Does it matter what it was originally? What it has morphed into today is what matters...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Actually I think it does matter. At least to someone that was here since the beginning. My whole point was against post requirements and other silly BS to be able to use the classifieds. I see crazy stuff in the classifieds all day everyday...so what. Half the fun is reading crappy ads, overpriced ads, 3 word ads, ads with horrible pics. It dont cost me nothing to click or not click. I can join in the discussion or not.....and I have met some damned fine folks from meeting up to buy, sell or trade. My point is/was...we have enough rules. If you dont like some part of this place, take a deep breath and let it go, its just the interwebs. This place is exactly what you make of it.

Back
Top Bottom