• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What the **** is wrong with men/boys this dayz???

Sometimes you can't hear 'em talk, other times you can.
All the same old clichés, 'is that a woman or a man?'

I have been wearing my hair somewhere between long and real long for over 40 years now. (just pony tails or waving free)
You guys remind me of the old farts that I used to hear from back in the 70's.
I never understood how a person's manhood can be so fragile that another man's hair causes such concern.

Appearance Sir. Appearance.
If you are a man, and you wear women's clothing, or styles, or speak strangely, or have strange looking hair, people will 'Talk'.
That is just human nature ...

Oh, I say ! Hiss lipsstchick looks weeeird ! din't enyone tell that doll, not to use a paintbrush ?

image.jpeg

Man buns are required in North Korea.

Haven't cut my hair in 3 years , don't have a "man bun" and don't give a F if anybody likes it or not cause I like it! I may never cut it again, and I have a full time job that pays me well and they don't care about it either! I went thru this anti long hair crap in high school and now don't give a crap if any body likes it or not! Rock on!
okay angry since high school Rebel.....lol

Haircuts ?

I went to ONE barber after I got out of the Navy.
That berber was an SOB !
As soon as I got home, I scalped myself, as having a penis haircut was not in my future.

I have cut my own hair ever since !
I despise long hair on me, but I like it on nice looking women.

Yes, I did conform the whole 30 years as an Engineer, and I used a High Guard on my clippers.
After I retired, I took the guards off, and now use the clipper to give myself an ultra "Recruit Cut".

Yes, I cut my own hair in high school, and, 'during my shipboard stint in the Navy', I gave free haircuts to many crew mates.

They all preferred 'MY' haircuts to the 'Ship's Barber'.
The "Ship's Barber" was Filipino, and only gave 'good haircuts' to Officers, CPOs and 'his' relatives.
Yes, his Military Service was giving him 'citizenship', but, he still hated us.

Note : I do not do styling !
It will be "SHORT" !
Any length up to about 1/2 Inch.

Mullets rock
Mullets and many other version's of long hair are and always have been very Rock n Roll !:rockon:
Matter of fact,a lot of guys you see these days with long hair are very many times musicians or heavily influenced by the music they listen to.
Man buns,on the other hand are not only NOT cool but they draw many a look of contempt from every real man that passes by.
I guess they could be mistaken for a musician too? Maybe In Sync, Backstreet boys or New Kids on the Block. LOL IMHO

Back
Top Bottom