• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What the **** is wrong with men/boys this dayz???

Mullets rock

I suppose the world has to have a few mullets as well.

Sorry. I hate them. If a fire broke out you couldn't help stomp it out or run from bad guys through gravel. Haha

Ugly isn't a strong enough word for crocs. They're hideous. Still, I will wear mine anywhere and like an owl, not give a hoot.

I guess the old saying of "everything old is new again." sort of applies here. Maybe not so much to the man bun but the fact that there's androgenous (Spell check please ) confused guys wandering around looking stupid as hell and sucking on a vape pen AKA Douche Flute. Same kinda **** went on in the early 70s with Ziggy Stardust. Same **** went on in the 80s with Prince and Robert Smith of the Cure. And now here we go again. Only this time these confused idiots think they are supposed to have a political opinion and vote. I guess every time a trend comes back around it's just a little bit more ridiculous.
What's worse is that it attracts some women/girls. I had a roommate in Florida (we both worked at the same place and had a paid for hotel room) that was a skate punk and kinda dressed like Morrisey. He had the ****boy haircut too. But damn near every time we went to the mall or the beach some hot chick would ask him if he was gay. And when he said he wasn't they would immediately give him their phone number. WTF!?

Don Johnson started wearing a ponytail on Miami Vice when the show was beginning to fall apart. I don't think that's a coincidence.

Attachments

• sonny ponytail.jpg
    sonny ponytail.jpg
    114.3 KB · Views: 10
Don Johnson started wearing a ponytail on Miami Vice when the show was beginning to fall apart. I don't think that's a coincidence.
I give a pass to the pony tail. And the later seasons of Vice were the best to me. ( And Netflix dropped it from the content,dammit!) But anyway, the pony tail is okay and a necessary evil of having long hair. You know like when you're driving your Ferrari Daytona or your Donzi speed boat.

They're just attention whores who like pissing people off. Every single glare, comment or insult would be lapped up by the man-bun wearer an make them feel special. Just laugh at them, it's the only thing that they are not going to see as some sort of affirmation. Than they'll laugh back at you, because you're old, you got hair coming out your ears an you smell weird. Cycle of life.

Back
Top Bottom