• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What the **** is wrong with men/boys this dayz???

Anyway... Just so I'm not derailing the thread I'll say it again. I hate the man bun and all other forms of ****boy haircuts. If you're gonna have long hair wear it proud like an outlaw biker or Bruce Dickensian from Iron Maiden. Or Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath. To do anything else is sissyfied.

Somehow I knew a man bun would be involved in this thread. I think it's terribly homo as well. I came up in the 80s when all is metal heads wanted long hair. And you committed to long hair. Most of the time it was a pain in the ass. But that's the price for looking cool. If it was really long you could get away with a pony tail like Southside Steve. But to ball it up on top of your head like a chick in a hot tub is the worst.
Now there's also the other ****boy haircuts that are popular now. It's like they buzz the sides of your head like it was gonna be a crew cut or flat top. But then they leave the top long enough to flip over one side. Reminds me of the early 80s *** bands like Spandau Ballet or Frankie Goes to Hollywood. And it must really piss the gay community off since now it's harder to tell who is an eligible receiver and who ain't.

There are quite a few Womens up here doing that.

Anyway... Just so I'm not derailing the thread I'll say it again. I hate the man bun and all other forms of ****boy haircuts. If you're gonna have long hair wear it proud like an outlaw biker or Bruce Dickensian from Iron Maiden. Or Tony Iommi of Black Sabbath. To do anything else is sissyfied.

Only girls have long hair.

I like the entire In Through the Out Door album. I like most of Houses of the Holy but especially No Quarter and The Rain Song is in my opinion THE best Selling tune of all.
Now I hate Cashier or Kashmir however it's spelled. I'm sick of Whole Lotta Love, Black Dog and most of FM Zeppelin. I do still really dig Traveling Riverside Blues and The Gallows Pole. I also enjoy a good bit of Robert Plant's solo work which was really just Zeppelin without Jon Bonham.
Absolutely, ship of fools, big log, awesome stuff.

Absolutely, ship of fools, big log, awesome stuff.
Yes! Here's a guy who knows what I'm talking about. If you look at Plant's solo albums you'll see Jimmy Page and John Paul Jones listed in the credits. I loved the Big Log video. And Ship of Fools was one of the songs on the last season or episode of Miami Vice. It was really appropriate for that time.

:rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon::rockon:

image.jpeg

Back on topic. Haha

gregg allman used to wear his hair in a ponytail and he probably
got more than he could handle

Back
Top Bottom