• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What to do? / Rant

Frank75

Default rank <1500 posts
ODT Junkie!
95   0
Reaction score
Hey guys I was looking to trade for a pink Sig mosquito for the wife pm'ed a member he said no thanks ok I'm good with that. Contacted another member with a black one he said he would trade started to set up a meeting when the first guy messaged me saying that he would trade. I explained to the member with the black one that I really wanted the pink one since it was for my wife and I offered to pay him for his time to let me back out of the trade. He graciously let me out of trade. My reputation is important to me and was worth it. Now the guy with the pink one set up a time and place to meet checked with him before the meeting he said a conflict came up nothing about rescheduling ignoring three text then did message me today he was backing out of the trade no explanation at all. What do you guys think of that?

Neg him. I take pride in my feedback and reputation. I know most members do and look at your feedback before making a deal. I have had similar things happen where I offer something and the offer is rejected. I find something else and make an offer and the first guy changes his mind. I stuck to the second deal. My word is my bond. Good for you on the first deal making it right. That guy seems to be understanding. I would probably grab his gun now! Lol

Neg him. I take pride in my feedback and reputation. I know most members do and look at your feedback before making a deal. I have had similar things happen where I offer something and the offer is rejected. I find something else and make an offer and the first guy changes his mind. I stuck to the second deal. My word is my bond. Good for you on the first deal making it right. That guy seems to be understanding. I would probably grab his gun now! Lol
I'm going to try and get the first one he did say let him know if it didn't work out. But I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't.

Back
Top Bottom