• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What to do? / Rant

I'm going to try and get the first one he did say let him know if it didn't work out. But I wouldn't blame him if he doesn't.
there are a lot of understanding guys on the trader. As long as you communicate and keep your word it works out. Grab the black one and throw some pink cerakote on that bad boy. I think your wife would enjoy that more. Let her pick the color!

9986DE14-F985-4C2C-AA6B-C8CDEED9851E.png
My wife loves hers. The first and only gun We have owned that has been cerakoted. She picked the color. My wife is a shooter and carries this one as her backup.

Normally I would say to neg him but I have a hard time saying that here when you also backed out of a deal. The 1st fella let you out of the deal, return the favor and let the 2nd guy out of his.

Yeah, I get it. You were more polite, professional, courteous, whatever, in backing out of your deal than was the guy that wants to back out of his, but still, just move on.

Normally I would say to neg him but I have a hard time saying that here when you also backed out of a deal. The 1st fella let you out of the deal, return the favor and let the 2nd guy out of his.

Yeah, I get it. You were more polite, professional, courteous, whatever, in backing out of your deal than was the guy that wants to back out of his, but still, just move on.
I agree that's why I haven't neged him.

Back
Top Bottom