Status
Not open for further replies.

funkytechmonkey

Default rank <2000 posts
ODT Junkie!
68   0
Reaction score
**List UPDATED 1/21/15 12:24pm**
All are for sale individually. Here is the list.

phones.jpg

**Original Post**
I have an assortment of iPhones that I got from my company. Everything from 4s to 5c gold, black, white, lime green and some AT&T some Verizon. What is the best why to get rid of them? Anyone know how I could sell the lot of them? Ebay really eats up all of your profits and I dont have the time to sit here and go thru each one, document it, take pictures and post them all up then ship them. Its not worth it to me. I am willing to do a trade for them. I may post them in the for sale/trade thread here. Just looking for some advice on how to get rid of them.

I can get a list of them if anyone is interested. I think there may be a Note in there too.

Thanks,
Brian

Last edited:
I have an assortment of iPhones that I got from my company. Everything from 4s to 5c gold, black, white, lime green and some AT&T some Verizon. What is the best why to get rid of them? Anyone know how I could sell the lot of them? Ebay really eats up all of your profits and I dont have the time to sit here and go thru each one, document it, take pictures and post them all up then ship them. Its not worth it to me. I am willing to do a trade for them. I may post them in the for sale/trade thread here. Just looking for some advice on how to get rid of them.

I can get a list of them if anyone is interested. I think there may be a Note in there too.

Thanks,
Brian

There are machines now that will buy them if you just want to get rid of them without any hassle. Last one I saw was at a Kroger.

Some 4s will bring close to $200 through the machines DanK was talking about. You have to plug the phone into the machine, it runs a test on it and then tells what it will pay.

Some 4s will bring close to $200 through the machines DanK was talking about. You have to plug the phone into the machine, it runs a test on it and then tells what it will pay.

That's higher than I expected. I figured they'd be closer to pawn shops with a 40-60% of resale value offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom