• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What to do with 15 iphones?

Status
Not open for further replies.
List them here or on Craigslist if you don't wanna pay the ebay fee. Although, I think they will move faster on ebay especially the At&t devices because those are GSM and can be used with other carriers when unlocked. They also commend more in the marketplace.

Maybe you could set up a single meet up to sell them to ODTers. Something like, I'll be in this place from 12-1, and this is your only chance. All the 4s are $xxx and all the 5s are $xxx, to keep it simple. Insert your own numbers but might be a way to move them without shipping, or 20 meet ups etc.

I'd cover the shipping cost for the Verizon phones myself if he let's them all go for a fair price.

I do have some cost in them. My company has so many contracts when a person brings their phone in for repair they just give them a new phone. So I purchased a bunch of them for a very small fee and took them all to CPR (cell phone repair) had them all repaired and tested. From cracked screens to the home button not working. They fixed every one of them and have them looking and working like new. There is a 90 day warranty on all of the phones thru CPR. They will fix any issue with the phone for free. All phones are legit and come from my company. If you need any documentation for that I'll be glad to get whatever you need.

The wife and I are doing some cleaning today so I'll compose a list of all models tonight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom