• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What type of books are you reading?

cskiles

Default rank <3500 posts
ODT Junkie!
25   0
Reaction score
I don't really have time to set down and read books but I listen to a LOT of books, over 50 last year. I drive a lot and over the past 20+ years I've simply gotten tired of listening to music - I am in the truck for 12 to 15 hours at a time on a regular basis. I am curious to hear what others are reading and always looking for a good recommendation. I currently listen to Stephen King novels, the Jack Reacher series, the Harry Bosch series and the Grey Man series. I am definitely open to recommendations if you have any!

Thanks! Corey

I listen to audible audiobooks driving to and from job sites, kind of into survival stuff currently. Gets expensive but it’s worth it if you enjoy it. I just finished the survivalist by Arthur t Bradley. Towards the end of the series, it got a little more sci-fi than I would usually listen to but it’s a GREAT series.

I listen to audible audiobooks driving to and from job sites, kind of into survival stuff currently. Gets expensive but it’s worth it if you enjoy it. I just finished the survivalist by Arthur t Bradley. Towards the end of the series, it got a little more sci-fi than I would usually listen to but it’s a GREAT series.
The ONE SECOND AFTER (I believe the author is William Forschten )series is pretty good, I believe their are three books...been a year or two since I listened to them. I also use AUDIBLE, love it!

D8AD08A4-BBD3-4D29-AFA0-46C5B71FE8FE.jpeg
DB7CA7F9-ABE3-4A3D-8ACD-B31A5291C2E4.jpeg

The ONE SECOND AFTER (I believe the author is William Forschten )series is pretty good, I believe their are three books...been a year or two since I listened to them. I also use AUDIBLE, love it!
I’ll try it next, I’m on a 4 book series of one called the pandemic I believe. Kind of real perspective from the average city citizen’s pov.

Back
Top Bottom