• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What type of books are you reading?

Reading about ole Hank! A friend bought one for herself and got one for me as well!

Attachments

• 2AF6D394-E4AB-4F50-8BAA-44DD32FFB004.jpeg
    2AF6D394-E4AB-4F50-8BAA-44DD32FFB004.jpeg
    174.9 KB · Views: 8
I don't really have time to set down and read books but I listen to a LOT of books, over 50 last year. I drive a lot and over the past 20+ years I've simply gotten tired of listening to music - I am in the truck for 12 to 15 hours at a time on a regular basis. I am curious to hear what others are reading and always looking for a good recommendation. I currently listen to Stephen King novels, the Jack Reacher series, the Harry Bosch series and the Grey Man series. I am definitely open to recommendations if you have any!

Thanks! Corey

Alternate History books usually 2-3 a week. I'm reading one now where the U.S. has been divided by Color of State Blue/Red. I'n the Red state you must serve in the military to Vote and be considered a citizen, in the Blue state it's the lazy and those that want everything for Free. It's a 6 book series.
51IsLRZc1pL._AC_SY1000_.jpg
51Ti8StjyFL._AC_SY1000_.jpg

I don't really have time to set down and read books but I listen to a LOT of books, over 50 last year. I drive a lot and over the past 20+ years I've simply gotten tired of listening to music - I am in the truck for 12 to 15 hours at a time on a regular basis. I am curious to hear what others are reading and always looking for a good recommendation. I currently listen to Stephen King novels, the Jack Reacher series, the Harry Bosch series and the Grey Man series. I am definitely open to recommendations if you have any!

Thanks! Corey

Let me get some recommendations to you. I read voraciously, 2-3 novels a week.

How about Stephen Hunter and the Bob the Nailer sniper books? Best. Books/Series. Ever. Written.

Thanks! Corey
I feel that man!

I by and large read fiction. Usually on the sci-fi/ fantasy bent.

I pretty much exclusively read at night now.

When I use to truck I started doing the audio books. I did a few of The Foundation series by Asimov and also did a great book/ narrator one from Vonnegut.

Back
Top Bottom