• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What type of books are you reading?

576552883a20d129c55dc0cdeb752ba4.jpg
40b2bb4bb6d08d4dcee210571fe8fa1e.jpg

Sent from my LG-H700 using Tapatalk
Never had a need for the first book, but I've been taught the second book...unforunately that's only volume 1...of 12! LOL

Found a good web site for all you paper book readers it's. Thriftbooks.com a very addictive web site. They have new and.old books for sale spend over $12.00 and you get free shipping. Some times you might get a surprise, I bought a Charlie Daniels copy of The Devil went down to Georgia and it was an autograph copy, a real winner for me. Check them out.

Started reading a book, I'm only about 20 pages in, written by one of the recent nut job killers called "Sanction," just to see if I could understand why he was the way he was. I've read Mein Kampf, Marx, and Ted Kazinski's Manifesto for the same purpose. I didn't really get it from the Germans, probably due to the translators, but this guy is hard to read in a way that makes me think his thought processes (lets call it wiring) is off, Just like Kazinski's. As for the Germans, I just see them as a step or two past our current ultra left wing of the Democrat party.

Back
Top Bottom