• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What type of snake was this?

I wonder why they wrinkle all up like that? Seen em do it a lot of times
I know the biker.
And I often wonder what made HIM wrinkle up?
Hmmmm.

P.S. Hey biker, this is your que to reply with some thoughtful bit of geriatric wisdom.

A little vegetable oil will release it from the glue trap. Great snakes to have around.

Thanks. That’s what I wanted to hear. We have a 5’ Long king snake under our house , so we rarely see any other snake. Found this poor snake this morning in the garage. We were out of town for a few days.

I, and my lovely wife, are both greatly saddened at the untimely demise of this herpatological friend.

We will hold a wake shortly.

Please feel free to send monetary donations in lieu of flowers to our PayPal account.

Seriously, it does indeed stink that this guy got nabbed by the sticky pads, all THREE of them! We’ve caught mice and voles in that same spot. And, unfortunately for this guy, we were out of town long enough for him to expire.

At least it looks like he died with a full belly.

Old?.....!
giphy (60).gif

I can't do pics but she has 14 rattlers looks like 16 inches in diameter and 5 feet long.Not good except its a dead timber rattler!Thats the best kind.ill have pics on my cell later if you want them .770-655-2681 Bobby.

Thanks. That’s what I wanted to hear. We have a 5’ Long king snake under our house , so we rarely see any other snake. Found this poor snake this morning in the garage. We were out of town for a few days.

I, and my lovely wife, are both greatly saddened at the untimely demise of this herpatological friend.

We will hold a wake shortly.

Please feel free to send monetary donations in lieu of flowers to our PayPal account.

Seriously, it does indeed stink that this guy got nabbed by the sticky pads, all THREE of them! We’ve caught mice and voles in that same spot. And, unfortunately for this guy, we were out of town long enough for him to expire.

At least it looks like he died with a full belly.

Just trying to help the next guy...

download.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom