• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

what up with all this "chopping" Glocks

Because for IWB carry, a longer slide makes no difference in concealability. In fact, it helps, as the longer slide helps stabilize it with more below your belt. Only the grip "prints".

A chopped G19 or even 17 is far better than a 26-- longer sight radius, less muzzle flip, higher velocity.

Hence the Springfield Compact 1911 (no longer made)-- Officer's grip, with Commander-length barrel.

Hence the Springfield XDs 4.0...

Hence the buying and swapping of Springfield XDm slides, for the compact body and 4.5" barrel...

One company at least gets it.

There's a thriving business in "chopping" S&W M&Ps, as well.

I wish other companies would catch on. There's a market out there for the advanced carriers.

If I want short grip, its simple XDS, PT111, CM9, no chopping required and if I can't hit it with those shorter barrels, I need a Rifle.
Untitled.png

you guys dont get it. its like a boob job on a woman. it increases the value.
glock 19,new 500 bucks
glock 19,used 600 bucks
glock 19,used,stippled 700 bucks
glock 19,used,stippled,chopped 800 bucks
glock 19,used,stippled,chopped,cerakoted 900 bucks
glock 19 used,stippled,chopped,cerakoted,no box,1 mag,20k rnds thru it,distressed,and run over with a truck 1000 bucks and a woman with a boob job.
heck, i am thinking about hitting my new 26 with a sledge hammer. should be able to get 7 or 8 out of it then......

you guys dont get it. its like a boob job on a woman. it increases the value.
glock 19,new 500 bucks
glock 19,used 600 bucks
glock 19,used,stippled 700 bucks
glock 19,used,stippled,chopped 800 bucks
glock 19,used,stippled,chopped,cerakoted 900 bucks
glock 19 used,stippled,chopped,cerakoted,no box,1 mag,20k rnds thru it,distressed,and run over with a truck 1000 bucks and a woman with a boob job.
heck, i am thinking about hitting my new 26 with a sledge hammer. should be able to get 7 or 8 out of it then......

the usual ODT pricing I see,

Because for IWB carry, a longer slide makes no difference in concealability. In fact, it helps, as the longer slide helps stabilize it with more below your belt. Only the grip "prints".

A chopped G19 or even 17 is far better than a 26-- longer sight radius, less muzzle flip, higher velocity.

Hence the Springfield Compact 1911 (no longer made)-- Officer's grip, with Commander-length barrel.

Hence the Springfield XDs 4.0...

Hence the buying and swapping of Springfield XDm slides, for the compact body and 4.5" barrel...

One company at least gets it.

There's a thriving business in "chopping" S&W M&Ps, as well.

I wish other companies would catch on. There's a market out there for the advanced carriers.
you know a 19 barrel will fit in a 26. also the idea behind carrying it not fighting a war. i dont think any of us will ever need our "side arm to get me to the truck,then i will get my long rifle".
i chose a 26 because its compact. i dont need a longer sight radius. it strictly defensive. i hope i never need it for offensive.

Back
Top Bottom