• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

What We Can Learn: Kazakhstan

Ex313

Air Force Icon Supporter
Wooba Gooba With The Green Teeth
13   0
Reaction score
This is a blog written by a guy I know from Twitter. Joe Dolio (@DolioJ) is a retired Marine MP. Pretty interesting guy to talk to.
I also have a copy of his book, "Baseline Training Manual".

Joe's got a theory that society anywhere can collapse within 72 hours.
He's laying out the situation in Kazakhstan and what it means to us here.
Have a read. Bookmark his site.

The first lesson to learn is that this situation completely bears out my 72-hour theory. On the morning of the 3rd, Kazakhstan was a peaceful modern nation, with full utilities, internet, cell phone providers, the whole deal. By the end of the 6th, 72 hours later, the government had resigned, the internet was shut down, utilities were intermittent, law and order was non-existent, large parts of every major city were burning, there was open warfare, and soldiers were pouring into the country from Russia, Armenia, and Belarus.

If you cut communications that would definitely slow down reaction times. But you could do worse if you dont have food. Food supply cut would be worse.

It prob be a lot worse lol sans the outside military action but youd def have UN try to "protect the nukes" but once that cell service and internet go this place would light up faster than a gasoline covered pile of matches

I always wondered how they got their names.

Whatever the Country that has a “…Stan” at the end of its name, people living over there, they’re not afraid of nothing.

Too bad we don’t have that in the US full name. So, that is that!

Back
Top Bottom